TREK THE ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT
The Annapurna Circuit delivers some of the most gorgeous mountain views in the Himalaya!
Climb the narrow gorges to the stunning Manang Valley!
Cross the Thorong La Pass at 5,416 metres to Mustang and explore the medieval villages of the Kali Ghandaki Valley.
Reach an altitude of 15,000 feet!
All inclusive tour including all accommodation and meals!
Explore some of Nepal's most remote communities.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Besishahar (790m)
- Day 03: Besishahar to Bahundanda (1,310m)
- Day 04: Bahundanda to Chamje (1,400m)
- Day 05: Chyamje to Bagarchhap (2,160m)
- Day 06: Bagarchap to Chame (2,630m)
- Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3,300m)
- Day 08: Pisang to Manang (3500m)
- Day 09: Manang - Acclimatization day
- Day 10: Manang to Ledar (4,250m)
- Day 11: Ledar to Phedi or High camp (4,600m)
- Day 12: Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (3,710m)
- Day 13: Muktinath to Jomson (2,713m)
- Day 14: Trek to Kalopani (2,560)
- Day 15: Trek to Tatopani (1,200m)
- Day 16: Rest day at Tatopani (hot spring)
- Day 17: Trek to Ghorepani (2,819m)
- Day 18: Hiking to Poon hill (3,200m) - Tadapani (2,600m)
- Day 19: Trek to Ghandruk (2,000m)
- Day 20: Trek to Pothana (1,950m)
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Annapurna Conservation permit fee.
- Tents & equipment: Dining tent, trekking tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, tables and chairs and mattresses.
- 1 Guide, 1 Cook, 1 Kitchen helper & necessary porters.
- Food: Breakfast included whilst trekking.
- All airport and hotel transfers.
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Pokhara by road and flight as per itinerary.
- Insurance for Sherpa Guides.
- Trekking and food allowances for trekking crew.
- Service charge.
- Lunch & dinner whilst on trek and also in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa and fee.
- Extra night in Kathmandu: In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Medical insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalisation costs, all not included.
- Personal expenses: Telephone, internet, battery recharge, shower, laundry, any alcoholic beverages, boiled water, beer, coke, and also clothing, packing Items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gear & equipment.
- Internet service: Internet WIFI facility during the trek is not included.
- $50 for extra porter, per day.
- Tips: Porters and staff.
- Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.