TREK TO EVEREST BASE CAMP
Trek to 18,000ft in altitude as we climb Kala Patthar
Begin your journey by flying into the Himalayas by helicopter
Guided by local Everest Sherpa and western guides
Experience the Khumbu Valley and communities
Get a taste of high altitude
Experience "Everest Life"
Watch on as climbers go for the summit!
Explore the beauty of the Himalayas
- Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 2 Free day in Kathmandu, gather last minute supplies
- Day 3 Fly to Lukla (9,315ft) and trek to Phakdhing (8,561ft)
- Day 4 Trek to Namche Bazaar (11,283ft)
- Day 5 Rest day in Namche Bazzar
- Day 6 Trek to Tengboche Monastery (12,661ft)
- Day 7 Trek to Pheriche (14,006ft)
- Day 8 Pheriche, rest day for acclimatization
- Day 9 Trek to Lobuche (16,105ft)
- Day 10 Trek to Kala Patthar (18,204ft) via Gorak Shep (16,859ft),
- Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp (17,594ft) and to Lobuche,
- Day 12 Trek to Dingboche (14,465ft)
- Day 13 Trek to Phortse (12,497ft)
- Day 14 Trek to Khumjung (12,398ft)
- Day 15 Trek to Monjo (9,299ft)
- Day 16 Trek to Lukla
- Day 17 Flight to Kathmandu
- Day 18 Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 19 Departure from Kathmandu
- Arrival & departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation In Kathmandu.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper work: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff.
- Member transportation: Air transportation.
- Staff Transportation: All equipment transportation, porter, yak and cargo.
- Member luggage: Strictly 15kg per member for personal baggage.
- Breakfast included daily whilst on trek.
- Fresh tea available to members at times of rest.
- Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and whilst sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Air Fare: International flight fare.
- Nepal entry visa and fee.
- Lunch & dinner whilst on trek and also in Kathmandu.
- Extra night in Kathmandu: In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Medical insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalisation costs, all not included.
- Personal expenses: Telephone, internet, battery recharge, shower, laundry, any alcoholic beverages, boiled water, beer, coke, and also clothing, packing Items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gear & equipment.
- Internet service: Internet WIFI facility during the trek is not included.
- $50 for extra porter, per day.
- Tips: Porters and staff.
- Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.